THE CRITERION OFFICIAL SITE
Last Updated :
20th September 2017
Latest Unit Sold :
#03-20 (3 Bedroom Premium), #09-07 (4 Bedroom), #11-09 (4 Bedroom),
#04-23 (4 Bedroom Premium), #11-06 (3 Bedroom Premium), #08-09 (4 Bedroom),
#05-09 (4 Bedroom), #08-03 (3 Bedroom), #06-03 (3 Bedroom)
20-09-17: Get the Best Exclusive Price & Discounts from our Developer Sales Staff, only by prior appointment here.
Latest Unit Availability: Last 133 Units
- 2 Bedroom: 0 / 26
- 3 Bedroom: 56 / 142
- 3 Bedroom Premium: 46 / 168
- 4 Bedroom: 20 / 104
- 4 Bedroom Premium: 11 / 48
- 5 Bedroom: 0 / 13
- Penthouse: 0 / 4
14-08-17: Use our Mortgage Calculator to calculate the Downpayment and Monthly Loan Instalment
15-06-17: Use our Resale Levy Calculator to determine the levy payable, if you are a second time applicant.
28-05-17: Congratulations! The Criterion EC is 50% Sold!
22-03-17: View our Spacious Floorplan Layout.
15-01-17: Our showflat have shifted to Sembawang, together with our The Brownstone EC showflat.
Criterion EC offers full condominium facilities, with a 50m lap pool, children’s pool. indoor gym, pavilions, BBQ area, and beautiful landscaping throughout the development. There is a unique blend of 6 “Hauses” – Club Haus, Play Haus, Spa Haus, Canoe Haus, Green Haus and Bike Haus. These Hauses provide residents with special facilities to enjoy, relax, and play, all within the development.
The majority of units have a North-South orientation, and come with pool views. Units are configured to allow natural ventilation and cross ventilation, and let residents make the most of natural lighting and living spaces.
With a wide selection of units sizes and types from 2 bedroom to 5 bedroom units, and penthouses, there is an ideal layout for every family.
First Timer Applicants can enjoy up to $30,000 CPF Housing Grant.
Our showflat is available for viewing by appointment (10am – 6pm). Do contact us to make an appointment.
Criterion EC Key Features
- Developed by CDL City Development Limited is one of Singapore’s most recognised and trusted developer with over 50 years of experience in building quality homes.
- Great Views
- Flexible Layout and Choices of Finishes
- Wellness Inside and Outside your Home
- Exciting Facilities
- Electric bicycles with Solar Charging Station
- North-South Block Orientation
- Quality Interior Finishes
- Shuttle services to Yishun MRT
- Located in mature Yishun Estate
Selected units at The Criterion enjoy rare and serene views of the reservoir and golf course.
For selected units, buyers are able to customize their home according to their family needs. All units comes with 2 choices of finishes for selection.
Citerion is the First EC equipped with Panasonic Air Conditioner with air purifying function. Enjoy the Spa Pool Haus Facilities with relaxing spa pool and micro-bubble spa pool.
6 Haus of fun activities for everyone in the family. Club Haus, Spa Haus, Canoe Haus, Green Haus, Bike Haus and Play Haus.
Electric bicycles are provided, giving Criterion residents transport convenience with clean sources.
Majority of the blocks enjoy North-South orientation.
Units are equipped with imported Hansgrohe bathroom fittings and Whirlpool kitchen appliances.
Free shuttle service is provided for the 1st year from Criterion Development to Yishun MRT.
Exciting amenities and development plans are planned in the vicinity. Seletar Aerospace Park and SLE and CTE expressways are nearby, providing connectivity.
The Criterion Architecture Design
Conceptual & Context
Inspired from the Chinese paintings of mountains encompassing the lake, Criterion EC seeks to be part of the composition of the reposeful reservoir, outline by the undulating golf course.
The staggering of these ‘hills’ further accentuates the sense of depth, painting itself as a unique picturesque abode looking over the golf course to the reservoir.
• All blocks at Criterion Executive Condominium are elevated on an environmental deck to accommodate a basement car park.
• The slanted orientation of selected blocks helps to enhance the sense of privacy.
• Majority of the units are orientated to approximate northern and southern direction.
• The four corner blocks are also strategically rotated to maximize pool view and make way for larger pool and facilities.
• Most units are designed to have either the reservoir or landscape view.
Sustainability and Universal Design
• Criterion Executive Condominium is projected to achieve the BCA Greenmark Goldplus.
• The use of sustainable products like low volatile organic compounds (VOC) paint, environmental friendly adhesive and non-chemical termite treatment are integrated.
• Certified Universal Design (UD) Mark is also projected to be awarded in recognition of meeting the needs of all ages and abilities.
Unit & Block Design
• The blocks at The Criterion are planned in series of 4 or 3 units to a core.
• This allows better ventilation for the units and more exclusivity in each lift lobby.
• The units slide out in opposite direction to create opportunities for cross ventilation and maximum views to the reservoir and the golf course.
• Seleted units enjoy a combination of dual balcony, with living and dining positioned amidst of it.
• This direct connection to the balcony allows for more flexibility to cater for the different needs of the end users.
• As residents enter through its balcony, it portrays the idea of living in a landed property.
• All units also have proper enclosed kitchen with natural ventilation.
• Flexi-units are created to provide multiple room options for potential buyers to shape their new home according to their lifestyle.
• Some of the utility rooms are designed to be connected via the kitchen and the internal corridor of the unit. This provides the flexibility of separating it from the kitchen to become an additional room or remain as a utility/laundry room.
• Green Mark Gold Plus.
• Majority units at The Criterion Development oriented along north-south direction to minimize east-west solar gain.
• Common single pneumatic waste disposal chute.
• Energy efficiency air-conditioners with nanoe-G air purifying function.
• Provision of recycling facilities (bins) at each block.
• Use of environmental friendly products, water efficient fittings and rain water harvesting system.
• Water saving with dual flushing system.
• Electric bicycle with solar charging station.
Criterion EC Location Map
The Criterion EC is conveniently located near to Khatib MRT and SLE/TPE/CTE Expressways, bringing accessibility to its residents.
For amenities, there are shops and foodcourt across the road. Wisteria and North Point Shopping Malls are also within reach.
The development is also near to good schools such as Chong Fu School, Chung Cheng High School and international schools such as GEMS World Academy.